ICSC2020 will present the following awards, together with a cash price provided by the IEEE TCSEM (Technical Committee on Semantic Computing), at the banquet:
Best Paper Award
Best Student Paper Award
Best Student Opponent Award
Note that students can enroll to participate in the "Best Student Opponent Award", a new competition that will take place within the Best Paper Award session. More specifically, each best paper candidate is assigned an opponent (a student), who has to:
- summarize contribution of presented work;
- work out 2 strong points (what he/she likes);
- work out 2 weak points (what he/she does not like).
After the feedback from the opponent, there are 5 minutes for comments from the audience and replies from the presenter. At the end of the session, the Best Paper Award Committee will have to vote for the:
- Best Paper Award.
- Best Student Paper Award.
- Best Student Opponent Award.